Monday, April 6, 2009

Field Day and Sleepover

Mylee's school had their Field Day last week and she ran the 50 M.
Here she is waiting to run with one of her friends.
Here she is finishing her first race. I never did hear what time she got. She qualified to race again but I wasn't able to stay for that race, I had to get Bode and Makinlee to preschool.
Every year the studio has a sleepover and then a fundraising car wash and yard sale the next morning. The night of the sleep over it was rainy, windy and cold so we were worried we would have to reschedule the yard sale and car wash, but it was clear and sunny the next morning. Here is Makinlee and Allee playing together at the sleepover. Makinlee thinks that she is as big as the rest of the girls so she begged to sleepover, the younger girls didn't actually sleepover but had a late night, so Makinlee finally settled for having a late night and then was able to sleepover at Allee and Ty's house.

Here is Baylee and Mylee the next morning having oreo's and milk for breakfast before the car wash and yard sale. They did have muffins and bananas too! We all had so much fun! All the girls look forward to the sleepover each year.

1 comment:

JJWright said...

YUP....I love the blogs and the pictures. I hope Mylee likes to run. It looks like she does pretty good. Too bad Makinlee doesn't like her picture taken....haha.