Sunday, March 8, 2009

The pictures I promised :)

Here is Kobe at his class Valentines party. He was also the Super Star that week so we got to go into his class, it was fun to see him with his classmates. Bode and Makinlee were able to play all the games and frost cookies with the kids and they had so much fun.
Here are the girls when they performed at the Dixie State girls and boys basketball half times. They did an awesome job! We have our first competition coming up the end of this month so wish us luck!
Here are the boys right after I cut their hair last week. I didn't realize how long it really was, look at the piles of hair! I will take a picture of them when they are ready for school and post it, they look so handsome ;)






2 comments:

JJWright said...

Wow...they are all getting so big and so cute. I sure miss them and love them. Let me know what your plans are for the week they are out of school.

JJWright said...

I obviously found your blog. Love the blogs.