Monday, March 2, 2009

I know! I'm a slacker!

I have been so busy and when I have a minute I admit that I will check facebook instead of the blog. I promise I will get some new pics up a.s.a.p. Just a quick update though, Kobe had his valentines party at school the same day that he was the super star so we had fun showing his class some pics of him. He also showed them some jiu jitzu he has learned and then they had their party and played lots of fun games, so I have some pics from that. Mylee performed at the girls and boys Dixie State B-ball halftimes, she did an awesome job as she always does, and I have pics of that too. Oh and I cut the boys hair last night, they look like totally different kids. I will post some pics of that too! Now I better get ready for work!

1 comment:

JJWright said...

I look forward to the pictures. Hope your week goes smoothly. Love you lots. MOM