Now you will all know that I am a horrible mother for sure. This is the first Easter that we colored eggs. Yes, I know! Horrible huh!?! Well I will just tell you the truth, I can get slightly stressed out when my kids are doing things that can cause a big mess. If you know my family at all you'll know I get it honestly. I have lightened up, I think, so the night before Easter I tried to find egg coloring kits but of course, no one near by had any. So I bought some markers (something I don't usually let my kids use unless its crayola wonder markers, marker on my dining room table and the business lap top computer helped make that decision), some paints and let them go to town (without having a nervous breakdown either). They, of course, had a blast! Here are pics of each of them working on their creations. I must still have the picture of the finished products on my camera, or I am totally blind, since I couldn't see it on my computer so I will get that up so you can see what a great job they did. And I promise I will be a better mom from now on and let them color eggs.
A Fun Halloween Adventure
2 days ago


1 comment:
Love seeing my grandkids...any way shape or form. Just keep me with something and I'll be happy...until I can actually see them in person. Love you all.
Post a Comment