The kids had Red Ribbon Week at school and of course they had a crazy hair day. The boys wanted their hair to look like Wolverine so I did my best. Mylee just wanted something 'crazy' so we put a small paper cup on the top of her head and pulled her hair up over it. I'd say it looked pretty crazy. At dance that night a highschool kid that was at the studio asked someone what was wrong with her head, haha!
The kids cleaned out their own pumpkins and drew the faces for Chris to carve. I'm not sure why she made this face in the picture because she didn't have a problem pulling the seeds and stuff out. She actually was having fun doing it.
Kobe!
Now Mylee on the other hand was being a whimp!
And here are their masterpieces!
Mylee's, Kobe's, Bode's, Makinlee's (don't you love the suckers for ears, haha)
Just a cute pic of my little stinker. We were going to the school to see the other kids in there Halloween parade.
Bode - the jail bird!
Kobe - the police officer!
Mylee - I think the costume was called Poison Apple
(a goth Snow White)
Mylee with her friends Ally and Mikayla
Kobe and Bode with their friend Dillon
Kobe, Bode & Hannah Montana! Oh, I mean Makinlee!
Makinlee and her friend Chloe at preschool.
And I just had to show you how creative I am, LOL! Actually I just totally spaced off the trunk or treat at the preschool so I just ran into the studio (it's next door to the preschool) and grabbed what I could.

1 comment:
Great memories....for an awesome family.
Post a Comment