Chris is home for a little while so we wanted to go do something fun with the kids. We ended up taking them to Jumpin Jacks. Best place for kids for sure, it's a bunch of bounce houses and slides. They had a blast running around, jumping and sliding. At one point they turned some of the lights out and turned on some disco lights and music so of course the kids started busting a move. Take a look! hahaha!
A Fun Halloween Adventure
2 days ago

2 comments:
Lisa,
I haven't checked your blog in a while because for some reason it doesn't move to the top my list when you update. I had a blast looking at all your pics and videos. Your kids are so cute! I love the boys dancing. We were cracking up. You are looking fabulous as always. Miss you guys!
LOVE THIS...not surprised at what moves he has.
Post a Comment