Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day!

I just want to wish my mom a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope she has a wonderful day because she deserves it! She has done so much for me that words couldn't express how grateful I am. She's not only an amazing mom but an awesome grandma. She is always so loving, caring & supportive of all her daughter's, sons-in-law, and grandkids and I know we all appreciate her for that. I have some wonderful memories of my mom while four-wheeling, dancing in the living room (her doing the roger rabbit & running man, lol), keeping her awake on our many trips to and from Nephi & her staying right by mine and Chris' sides in everything we do. My mom has been a great example of how a person should love unconditionally. I love her so much and feel very blessed to be her daughter.
I am not only blessed to have such an amazing mom but lucky enough to have a second one. I have heard many horror stories about mothers-in-law, but I have never been able to relate to any of them. (thank goodness! lol) Like my mom, she is always so supportive and loving. I am so thankful to her for the wonderful son she raised for me to spend eternity with.
I want to thank both of them for all they do for me and my family.
I love you!