Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

I just want to do a quick post to tell my 'baby' happy birthday! She is four years old today, I can't believe how fast time flies by. It seems like yesterday I was calling Chris to tell him he better head home because it was time. She sure didn't want to get here as quickly as Bode did though. Which was probably good since Chris had to drive from St. George to Nephi. She ended up taking long enough for the administrators at the hospital to realize I had had a c-section in the past so they made me have another. I was pretty upset since I had both my boys normal since my c-section with Mylee, but I just figured it meant my girls were supposed to come into this world the same way (cut out, not pushed out). She is quite the little princess and keeps us all in line. We all just love her to pieces and hope her birthday is as special as she is.

2 comments:

JJWright said...

Happy Birthday to a very sweet little girl....I miss you so much and can't wait to see you this weekend. I'm bringing more presents. Love you all. G-ma Judy

Emilee said...

Happy birthday Makinlee! I can remember when we lined all of the Jackson great-grandbabies up on the couch for a picture. Where have the last 4 years gone?