Friday, September 12, 2008

Just some of my favorite pics!

Most recent pic of the four kids together!

I saw a picture similar to this online a while ago and i thought it was so cute. This is actually the second picture of their dirty little feet I have taken cause I just love it so much.

Makinlee on the beach in Florida when the entire Wright family rented a house and spent a week together. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again! The sand looked white and she said 'look mom they have snow!' I guess she only knows sand to be red here in St. George.


Marlee and Makinlee on the beach in Florida!



2 comments:

Hermana Marlee Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hermana Marlee Taylor said...

I love that picture of me and Makinlee! She is so adorable!!!