We were in the Swiss Days Parade yesterday with the
Southern Utah Stars National Dance Team.
What some cute kids! From left to right we have Kobe, Allee, Mylee, Makinlee, Baylee, Tyree and Bode. (Mylee is especially excited about dance this year since her cousins are on the Show Team with her)
Of course we can't take a picture without doing our funny faces! ;)
There is Makinlee (the red arrow is pointing her out) with some of the girls in her Micro Mini's class, waiting patiently on the float to start the parade.

There's my boys! I'm pretty sure they (along with all the other dancers)
ate more candy then they threw.
And here is Mylee!She danced through the parade with the rest of the Show Team (with the ones that were able to be there, we missed the ones that weren't). It was a nice day, a little warm when the sun came out from behind the clouds, but we had fun!

3 comments:
Looks fun...why can't I make all of the pictures go large? The only one on this bunch that I could double click on and make them large was the one the kids are making funny faces.
I thought Chris went fishing? looks more like moose to me
I don't know why? I did them all the same.
Hi Lisa! Love your blog. Seeing your kids with JJ and Megans kids brings back good memories. What cute families!
Post a Comment