Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Day of School!

Mylee and Kobe started school on Aug. 12th. Mylee is in the 4th grade this year and loves it and Kobe started 1st grade and he likes it more each day. I always ask them how school was and what they did and on the first day Mylee said 'it was fun' and Kobe said '1st grade is soooo boring'. I just had to laugh. He likes it more now, I think he just had to adjust to being there for a full day.
Bode and Makinlee started their first day of preschool on Sept. 4th. I thought I would have to stick around for a minute for them to get used to it so after I signed them in I turned around to go hang up their backpacks with them and they had already hung them up and was on their way to sit down, they weren't even going to say bye. After school they were both little chatter boxes telling me all about their new school, they obviously loved it. Out of the blue Makinlee says, 'mom, am I 5 now?' It was so funny, she thinks she is so grown up now that she is in school.

I just had to take this picture because I just thought they looked so dang cute!

4 comments:

JJWright said...

I LOVE THIS....I love being able to see all the new pictures...they are truly awesome. I miss them terribly.

Marci Rasch said...

SO cute! Hope to see you this weekend for Jamies wedding! Thank heavens we had a big family...something is always going on, so we see each other!

Hermana Marlee Taylor said...

Oh my goodness! They look so big and cute!!!

Tenille said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Your kids are getting so big. I remember when I first came into the family Kobe was just a little baby. Time goes by fast.