Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School!

Well all the kids are in school now. Here are the pics of their first days.
Makinlee on her first day back to pre school.
(I have to say that I am so grateful for trade work,
Chris laid the tile in the pre school as payment)
Bode would not let me take him to school on his first day.
Me - "Can I please take you to school for your first day?"
Bode - "MOM! I have been waiting so long to see on the bus. I want to ride the bus!"
So here he is waiting patiently at the bus stop.
This was actually Mylee and Kobe's first day of school but I had to get a pic of all of them.
Here is our little poser girl!
And the Bodster.
And here is Kobe on his first day. (and yes Mylee and Kobe let me take them to school and even walk them to their class)
And finally - Mylee
Then all of them together. (Makinlee wasn't feeling it at that moment. haha!)
It's kind of nice to have them back in school! :)

3 comments:

JJWright said...

They all look so cute and handsome and ready for school. I sure miss them.

Emilee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilee said...

Ditto to Judy's comment! They all look so stylish -- I love it! Your kids all the most perfect hair too.

Kudos to Mom!