
'Boy' does time fly! It seems like yesterday I had the goop on my belly and Chris and I were seeing our little guy wiggle around. We were so excited, almost in shock, that it was a boy, me not Chris. He was going to be the first boy in the Wright family. After growing up with 3 sisters and having 1 daughter and 6 nieces I was going to experience a boy. What an experience it has been. I have loved every minute of it. Kobe is such a happy kid it's hard to not love it (or him). I was such a proud mom with everyone telling me what a beautiful baby he was with those big blue eyes. I'm still a proud mom for the wonderful kid he is. He is a good student, and is very talented in all he does (karate, tumbling, hip hop) and he is a major sweet heart. We wish him a very happy birthday with lots of love!
1 comment:
What a handsome boy. And I know what a good boy he is. I know how much we love him and hope he continues to be a very good boy and a good example to his brother and sisters. Next year will be a big one for him and I know he is looking forward to that one too. Give the birthday boy a huge hug and tell him how much we love him.
Post a Comment