Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PhOto ShOoTs!

I know I posted the first one quite awhile ago but here are some more of the pics we took using the timer on our camera. Not too bad considering we went a little too late so the lighting wasn't the greatest.
You've probably figured out that one of my 'hobbies' is photography. I love taking pictures and having fun editing them. :) Well my sister-in-law asked if I would take their family pictures and of course I was more than happy to. I thought they turned out pretty well so I figured I would share some of them.




I had to have more of us too!




4 comments:

gramma ray said...

Lisa, love the pictures of both families. Thanks for having us on new years!

Amy Roper said...

Lisa-
These photos look awesome! You do such a great job!
~Amy

JJWright said...

Lisa...you need to post more of the photo's you've done. Mom

JJWright said...

Shannon has a great place to do photo's...she will have to rent it out. Mom