Monday, November 17, 2008

Our new header!


We went and took our pictures yesterday so I can try and be on top of getting my Christmas cards out early this year. ;) The new header is one of the pictures and it was actually Kobe's idea to sit biggest to smallest. Turned out pretty cute, especially since we didn't have an actual person taking the pictures, I finally figured out how to use the timer. I'll post more pics later when I have more time.

8 comments:

JJWright said...

I love the picture and can't wait to see more. Thanks....keep them coming.
Love, MOM

JJWright said...

Where did you take this picture?
MOM

Shannon said...

CUTE!!! I love this picture of you guys. Seriously Lisa when you come up for Thanksgiving bring your camera. I wish you lived closer so you could take my pictures for me!

Hoaldridge Family said...

You are so awesome with the camera! Everyone looks so cute...even Chris....(just kidding)! You still look amazing and beautiful! Hope we can hook up when we come up for Christmas.

Lewis Family said...

Hi guys! Cute picture! Wow your kids are so big! Hope all is going well! I added you to my blog, it will be fun to keep in touch!

gramma ray said...

How cute! I guess there is a new one to steel (is that the right spelling?)

JJWright said...

Need to see more pictures....

Love MOM

Tenille said...

Lisa love the pic. Hey I need your address. Can you email it to me please. Thanks